What: Street Shooting Challenge
When: Images must shot on 12/13 or 12/14
Where: Wherever you are. Big city or small town
- Submitted image must be shot on December 13th or 14th 2014
- Submitted image must be in B&W
- Submitted image must not be posted anywhere else as we want to keep submitted images anonymous for voters
- Submitted image must be sized so the longest side is 1250px
- Maximum file size is 500k
Submissions: Images will be submitted on DecisiveChallege.com via the “entry form” on or after December 13th.
- Deadline for submitting an image is January 4th 2015.
- Voting will commence on January 7th and end on January 18th.
- Winners will be announce on January 21st.
This is the sixth time we’ve put a challenge together and each has been a terrific collection of street shots from around the world. The emphasis with this challenge is on the image, not on the equipment or the reputation of the photographer.
Use whatever equipment you like, from a rangefinder to a DSLR or a cell phone… it doesn’t matter. Film or digital… your choice. Use your creativity and tool of choice to capture an image that will delight the voters and reflect your inspired vision of the world around you.
This is a fun competition, see if your local photo group wants to take part and make it a day of shooting and stories. Others may choose to go it alone, concentrating on your environment and the search for that “moment”.
Whether you’re a seasoned street shooter or someone who just wants to give it a try, go for it!
Prizes: As usual I’ll put in a call for prize donations. I will kick things off by offering a $100 Adorama gift card!